powerOne® for ETS®
ETS has selected Infinity Softworks to provide graphing and scientific calculator technology for their computer and internet-based testing platforms.
Try the graphing or scientific calculator for up to 90 days.
- Is there a manual?
- Are there tutorial videos?
- How do the trial and test versions differ?
- Can I extend the trial version beyond 90 days?
- Can I try both the scientific and graphing calculators?
- How do I uninstall the trial version?
- When I register, do you share my personal information?
- I can't find my answer. Whom do I contact?
ETS is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). CLEP and College-Level Examination Program are registered trademarks of the College Board. Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators and GACE are trademarks of the Georgia Professional Standards Commission. PRAXIS and The PRAXIS SERIES are trademarks of ETS. Texas Examinations of Educator Standards and TExES are trademarks of the Texas Education Agency. powerOne and Infinity Softworks are registered trademarks of Infinity Softworks. All rights reserved.